- Here is a list of my activities in Paris, in order of how often I do them: sleep, eat Nutella-filled crepes in parks, aimlessly wander about Montmartre. Not a bad life I'd say.
- It rains all the time in Paris.
- Today I saw a small French boy walk up to a mud puddle, exclaim "ooh la la!" and jump in. Precious.
- Yesterday I went to the Louvre. It was beautiful, of course, but also stressful. No English anywhere and also thousands of people shoving you everywhere.
- One of the most wonderful things about Europe is the fact that I can ingest the tap water. I can fill my water bottle from the sink when I wake up thirsty at 3 a.m., I can eat salads, I can buy drinks with ice in them...
- Instead of attempting to get my body off of India time, I keep going to bed at 8:00. I can tell my roommates at the hostel think I'm really lame. Tomorrow I need to leave for the airport around 5:30, so I may go to bed even earlier.
- Today I once again forgot that a kilogram is bigger than a pound, and also I was flustered by the fact that the man wouldn't speak English, and ended up walking away with 2.2 pounds of cherries.
- ► 2009 (347)