Saturday, September 12, 2009
Major failure followed by major success.
So today I tried to bake brownies. I failed to set a timer, whisked upstairs to take a shower (smelly smelly from camping), and completely forgot about said brownies. The burned, blackened brownies set off our fire alarm. All Parkview residents were hanging out on the lawn, campus safety came, and I had inedible brownies.
HOWEVER, later that night Jillian and I made chocolate pudding cake deliciousness and it worked perfectly! (pictured)
- Loooong train.
- Mountain biking on a fixie
- pb, c, & pr
- William Fitzsimmons
- Padded spandex shorts
- No hands!
- Hit Marcus while Marcus is in Morocco.
- Boers Cottage
- Coffee and conversation (and bubbles!) with Amelia...
- Hobo life
- Major failure followed by major success.
- I can't stay away.
- Eight guest djs.
- Good talk.
- No more DC
- Beach picnic
- African Children's Choir
- Girly colors for girls' night
- This is lots of my time lately.
- seven swans seven swans seven swans
- Little Lambs
- Punching waves
- "Correct me if I am wrong, but am I right in suppo...
- Half off already reduced prices
- ▼ September (29)