Saturday, September 12, 2009

Major failure followed by major success.

So today I tried to bake brownies. I failed to set a timer, whisked upstairs to take a shower (smelly smelly from camping), and completely forgot about said brownies. The burned, blackened brownies set off our fire alarm. All Parkview residents were hanging out on the lawn, campus safety came, and I had inedible brownies.

HOWEVER, later that night Jillian and I made chocolate pudding cake deliciousness and it worked perfectly! (pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment